sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks in read-only mode?

From: Linus Lüssing
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks in read-only mode?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:25:04 +0200

Hi list,

Just started looking at sks and after some minutes, the sks daemon
is running now on this Debian system here.

So far, so good. I guess I need to connect to a couple of
other key servers via /etc/sks/membership now.

I'm actually mostly interested in creating one local database from
various key servers which I could use for wotsap. And to achieve
this, I wouldn't need any bidirectional peering, just
read-only access / unidirectional syncing would be fine for me,
right?

I couldn't find anything about such a read-only mode in sks. Is such
a mode non-existent?

Do any of the things I'm talking about make any sense? (Sorry,
as I said before, I'm kinda new to the pks workings)

Cheers, Linus