sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS Peering Request

From: Ryan
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS Peering Request
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 03:00:42 -0600

Ok I am back in the game after a long absence, The datacenter I was using
shutdown and I changed homes several times until I brought everything in-house.

I am running two servers, membership reloads every hour
sks1.webtru.st 11370 # Ryan Hunt <address@hidden> 74A771E1
sks2.webtru.st 11370 # Ryan Hunt <address@hidden> 74A771E1

pgp.webtru.st is my dns-pool

pick one to peer with, or both.. let me know which. If you peer with both I'll
only add you to one of my servers until both get caught up with network sync.
(to avoid hammering your server)

Some info:
 - Both servers are running on separate yet identical hardware (Hex CPU 3.5GHz
w/16GB RAM)
 - Dedicated OpenVZ Container, each database has a dedicated 200GB partition on
a 500MB/s HA-SAN..
 - Recon ports are public facing
 - hkp ports are internal behind a pair of redundant load balancers (HA-Proxy &
CARP)
 - Uplink connection is 20Mbit downlink 100Mbit with HKP traffic in the highest
priority QoS pool.

Everything seems to be working wonderfully, nice and quick.. just need to join
the peering network.

Regards,
-Ryan Hunt
http://nayr.net

ps: if you still have my old servers in your membership please remove them (i
dont think anyone does)
pgp.webtru.st
keys.nayr.net