sks-devel

[Sks-devel] pgp.codelabs.ru is catching new keys since upgrade to 1.1.2

From: Eygene Ryabinkin
Subject: [Sks-devel] pgp.codelabs.ru is catching new keys since upgrade to 1.1.2
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:50:08 +0400

Good day.

Since the upgrade to 1.1.2 our SKS db process was running out of
mutexen and I had noticed this only today.  I had tuned DB to have
more mutexes and now the server is catching with updates.  Seems like
that the initial update spike was already processed (something like
1.5K new keys) and the server should be up-to-date in the coming
hours.

Sorry for inconvinience.
--
rea