sks-devel

[Sks-devel] mailsync

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: [Sks-devel] mailsync
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:05:47 +0200 (CEST)

Dear folks,

This morning I found some deferred mails on keys.niif.hu.
Default forward address address@hidden
(i.e. pgp-public-keys_at_keyserver.kjsl.com for the archives)-:
seems to be not working.

Searching alternate mailsync peer in the list archive is
not possible because archive sites hide e-mail addresses. :-(
So I also have to ask: where to forward e-mail updates?
Sorry for the noise.

BTW. I think I could hack a 40 line Perl script in a few
hours that receives mails containing ASCII armored keys
and uploads them with HTTP as if they came from HTML form.
What pitfalls should be avoided?

Regards

Gabor