sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Keydump available

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Keydump available
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:23:52 +0100

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:07:06 +0100 (CET)
Gabor Kiss <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> I don't worry about stability but DB consistency.

Thats also what i ment :-) Should be good. In my experience consistency
and stability had massively improved with bdb4.7 and sks 1.1.1

> > Having in mind that some other people are also running dumps, i set it
> > up for a different weekday (friday) so that in fact there should be a
> > quite accurate dump around.
>
> Is Tuesday time slot free yet? :-)

Hehe, you can of course use every day you want. Afaik these are solid
dumps / servers so far:

ftp.prato.linux.it - every wednesday

http://key-server.de/dump - every friday
(ftp://key-server.de)

Sunday or monday would be a great choice, so there would be at least
every 2-3 days a new dump available and every systems needs to dump just
once a week. The actual truth äh dump would be out there :-)

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

One word of truth shall outweigh the whole world
Alexander Issajewitsch Solschenizyn (1918 - 2008)
Mathematiker, Schriftsteller und Nobelpreisträger