sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: details to configure SKS https web interface

From: Jan Kesten
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: details to configure SKS https web interface
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:13:07 +0100

Hi Daniel,

should be something like this:

<VirtualHost foo.bar.com:443>
   ServerAdmin address@hidden
   DocumentRoot /var/www/
   SSLEngine on
   ServerName foo.bar.com
   SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl/apache.pem
   SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/apache.crt
   SSLProtocol all
   SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
   SSLProxyEngine On
   <Location /pks>
        ProxyPass http://127.0.0.1:11371/pks
        ProxyPassReverse http://127.0.0.1:11371/pks
   </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Of course you need mod_proxy and mod_ssl ;-)

Cheers,
Jan