sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS patches

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS patches
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:26:25 -0500

I've recently been updating SKS --- the latest TLA version now
compiles under 3.08, along with some other patches.  I've asked this
before, but I was wondering if there are any patches that people have
out there that haven't migrated into the mainline yet.  I'd like to
try to collect the work that people have been doing on SKS, but I've
lost track of what patches are still unapplied.

Yaron