sks-devel

[Sks-devel] pgp.ael.be(sks) & pgp.lu.gnu.org(sks) have merged for an und

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy
Subject: [Sks-devel] pgp.ael.be(sks) & pgp.lu.gnu.org(sks) have merged for an undetermined period of time
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:29:25 +0100 (CET)

Hello All,

For   your   information,  the   two   sks   server  (pgp.ael.be   and
pgp.lu.gnu.org) have  merged for an undetermined period  of time. When
we have a new host for pgp.lu.gnu.org, we will move it.  The sks email
interface  is available  for the  both systems  and the  sks  recon is
available too.

Current membership file for pgp.ael.be/pgp.lu.gnu.org is :

keyserver.aarg.net 11370
keyserver.noreply.org 11370
pks.gpg.cz 11370
keys.se.linux.org 11370
keyserver.fabbione.net 11370
ds.carnet.hr 11370

running sks 1.0.6.

Feel free to  contact me if you  have any issue or want  to update the
memberships.

Have a nice day,

adulau

--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
--         http://pgp.ael.be:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x44E6CBCD
--         "Knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance
--                                that we can solve them" Isaac Asimov