sks-devel

[Sks-devel] pgp.ael.be is now running sks (gossip-partners)

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy
Subject: [Sks-devel] pgp.ael.be is now running sks (gossip-partners)
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:46:28 +0100 (CET)

Dear All,

I have updated pgp.ael.be from pks-cvs  to sks 1.0.6.  It seems to run
quite  well. I'm  looking  for gossip-partners  for pgp.ael.be,  don't
hesitate to contact me if you want to gossip with pgp.ael.be 11370.

Thanks,

adulau

--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
--          http://pgp.ael.be:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x44E6CBC
--         "Knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance
--                                that we can solve them" Isaac Asimov