sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Stack overflow bugs (partially) fixed

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] Stack overflow bugs (partially) fixed
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:56:33 -0500

I have now fixed at least some of the stack overflow bugs in CVS.  I can
now run sks.bc with initial stat turned on, and it doesn't throw a
gasket.  If anyone else wants to test it out and tell me if they still
find stack overflows, that would be appreciated.

If someone is reliably getting stack overflows, one thing we can do is
modify SKS so that it doesn't catch the stack overflow exception, and we
can try to get a stack trace.

|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916