skribilo-users

Re: Continuous disintegration

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: Continuous disintegration
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 10:56:03 +0100

Hi Ludo,

> Recent changes broke something:

Sorry, that would be my fault! :-) I'll fix it.

There also seems to be a bug in our build system. That is how this
breakage escaped me. This breakage only shows up when building skribilo
after a "make clean". On the next run of make, make runs successfully as
though there was never a problem.

In other words,

$ make clean
$ make
** error **
$ make
** no error **

This shouldn't happen. All subsequent runs of make should also fail.

> In other news, CI will soon be triggered as soon as someone pushes to
> the repo:
>
>   https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110939

Lovely! :-)

Regards,