simulavr-devel

RE: [Simulavr-devel] Uniform the code

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Uniform the code
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:18:21 -0600

I used to run it on a daily basis. Now it's on an "occasional" basis. Mike
Stein has set up some automatic testing on the GCC Compile Farm which tests the
avr on a daily basis.

After I wade through some higher priority stuff, I'll see about getting a
baseline to work from, with avrtest, and simulavrxx HEAD.