simulavr-devel

[Simulavr-devel] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:42:03 +0100

Hi all together,

I will thank you for all your work, for all your ideas and all the discussions.
I could not spend as much time as I would for this little project here, but
the time I could spend was nice and very interesting!

I wish you an relaxing time over the holidays and a happy, sucessfull and
healthfull year 2006!

Best regards
   Klaus