ser-main

[SER-main] Hiya

From: Stephan Wiggins
Subject: [SER-main] Hiya
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:39:28 -0000

RREF Pricde Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Mnaufacturing aund Distribution Cotnract In China!

Compaqny red Reef Laboratodries Inc.
Symbol: RRE F
Price: $0.352
Recom mendation: ST RO NG B UY RREF has been climbing up and down the pricue ladder due to so many changes in the marekt and this compandies dynamic directions and news relesaes. The priche has settled and Volurme is rising as investowrs are jumping in before the climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comintg out end of week and it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news. LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, Mornisng! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Stephan Wiggins.

"what a charming amusement for young people this is, mr. darcy! there is
nothing like dancing
"i was never more surprised than by his behaviour to us. it was more than
civil; it was really

conversation than the mere ceremonious salutation attending his entrance.
anxious and uneasy, the

dinner-time. mrs. jenkinson was chiefly employed in watching how little miss de
bourgh ate, pressing
application, and perhaps you have even now said as much to encourage my suit as
would be consistent

but wishes were vain, or at least could only serve to amuse her in the hurry
and confusion of the

all those who were not immediately on the spot.
am sure i  never want to see him again. but, however, he is very welcome to
come to netherfield, if he
enjoyment out of doors. her favourite walk, and where she frequently went while
the others were

"it is a long time, mr. bingley, since you went away," said mrs. bennet.

against a girl who is by no means unprotected or friendless, and who was
actually staying in his

destitute enough. things are settled so oddly."
elizabeth herself, this invitation was so far from exciting in her the same
feelings as in her mother and
"very true; and if i had my will, we should. but my dear lydia, i don't at all
like your going such
best of them were of the present party; but mr. wickham was as far beyond them
all in person,
"he is a sweet-tempered, amiable, charming man. he cannot know what mr. darcy
is."

considering the event, shows some greatness of mind."
"then, my dear, you may have the advantage of your friend, and introduce mr. bingley
to her ."
"no, no; stay where you are. you are charmingly grouped, and appear to uncommon
advantage.

accordingly, when she retired at night, she asked the chambermaid whether
pemberley were not
be imprudent and extravagant. and since this sad affair has taken place, it is
said that he left meryton

back again."

"in what an amiable light does this place him!" thought elizabeth.

"he has been so unlucky as to lose your  friendship," replied elizabeth with
emphasis, "and in a