sdx-users

Re: [sdx-users] ID number

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [sdx-users] ID number
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:56:58 +0200

MensajeHi,

>I have installed SDX in a new equipment following the instructions step by
step. Nevertheless at the time of indexing, the system is able to show the
>faculties to me of my university like first result search, but when I
request by the title of a thesis, SDX says to me that it does not find the
>ID_number of such document. If that document I look for it by author - by
example- the system yes brings the thesis to me and me it unfolds it.
>Some track?

Most of us (and myself by the way) don't know anything about the Cyberthesis
application ; it is difficult to help you given such a Cyberthesis-centric
description of the problem :-)

You apparently have a problem with HTML links : check the URL and... compare
it with the "working" URLs.
Check also SDX logs (in the sdx/WEB-INF/logs directory) : this kind of error
should have been logged.

Best regards,

p.b.