Screen Feature Request

From: John Haverlack
Subject: Screen Feature Request
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:21:10 -0800

Greeting Screeners,

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate feature request. I searched the screen mailing list but did not find this feature. I'm running screen version 4.05.00 (latest version from the Debian 9 stock repos). Perhaps the following feature has been added to a more recent version of screen.

-------- Feature Request -----------
I would like to request a key binding to navigate focus to the previous region in split screen mode. Currently I can use CTRL-a TAB to navigate to the next region. But there does not seem to be a way to change focus to the previous region.

Best Regards

-- John
http://haverlack.net