[task #16489] Submission of ArcadeFighter Game Engine

From: André Frazatto
Subject: [task #16489] Submission of ArcadeFighter Game Engine
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 16:11:31 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #6, task#16489 (group administration):

I see...

Considering I don't fully understand whats is going on, I'll give up on my
submission.

I understand this is the internet, you sure have to deal with a lot being the
gate keeper of a platform such as this and as far as you are concerned, I'm
probably a teenager with too much time on their hands.

But this is not a normal conversation to have, there is something quite
bizarre about the way you are handling this. I must assume this is intentional
and you have reasons that are not apparent to me, even if they feel very
counterproductive.

All the best   o/

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16489>

Message sent via Savannah