[task #16485] Submission of NetUseMod

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [task #16485] Submission of NetUseMod
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 06:00:06 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #9, task#16485 (group administration):

Thank you for your patience.

Some packaging rules changed in recent year which I was not aware of.

I added other tool licenses and a README in the image directory for copyright
notice.
(the image is not important - just to show small logo in browser tab.)

Just one small feedback.
It would be great to have a sample package showing example how to add
copyright notices of external packages and binary images README.

https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#External-Libraries
Seems like - it was written by lawyers, and therefore not developer friendly.

Thank you.

(file #55579)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: NetUseMod-0.3.tar.gz           Size:35 KB
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/NetUseMod-0.3.tar.gz?file_id=55579>

    AGPL NOTICE

These attachments are served by Savane. You can download the corresponding
source code of Savane at
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/snapshot/savane-dc9b9bbc95a92dc81e8bc82138016fbea1bb3a8d.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16485>

Message sent via Savannah