[task #16455] Submission of Glitchapp productions

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16455] Submission of Glitchapp productions
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 04:56:08 -0400 (EDT)

   Should be Finished on: Mon 15 Jan 2024 06:00:00 AM UTC => Tue 31 Oct 2023
12:00:00 AM UTC
             Assigned to:                   carlc => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #6:

I'm afraid, we aren't in a position to approve your package at Savannah.  We
rely on package maintainers to keep the proper legal status of their packages,
which requires understanding basics of free software licensing.  Without that,
we are extremely likely to end up having proprietary software hosted at
Savannah.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16455>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/