[task #16455] Submission of Glitchapp productions

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [task #16455] Submission of Glitchapp productions
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:43:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, thanks for the reply. I did my best to improve the readability of the
licenses for the external dependencies and libraries and uploaded it here:

https://codeberg.org/glitchapp/fish-fillets-remake/src/branch
/main/lib/license.md

The rest of the software which is written by me have the GNU General Public
License v2 or later (License Gpl v2.0).

Apologize for the confusion, this project has grown way too much and I'm doing
my best to keep everything credited properly.

The tar I provided is an AppImage with extra license files which I though
would be the best way to distribute the game, but since the game is written in
lua there's no compilation process and it can directly be run from source:
https://codeberg.org/glitchapp/fish-fillets-remake

Anything else I can do to fullfill requirements please let me know

[comment #0 original submission:]
> A new group has been registered at Savannah.
> This group will remain inactive until a site admin approves
> or discards the registration.
>

> = Registration Administration =
>
> Approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
> [https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12325 Group
administration] page, accessible only to site

https://codeberg.org/glitchapp/fish-fillets-remake-assets/src/branch/master/Credits.md

https://codeberg.org/glitchapp/fish-fillets-remake/src/branch/main/lib/README)

> ----

> Remake from scratch of "Fish fillets" by altar interactive (GNU/GPL since
2004) written in lua /love2d with the following new features:

https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/love-webp/tree/master/dist

> == Other Comments: ==
> Some assets were created with stable diffusion (less than 10%, see credits)
>
> Some issues with alignments remain unresolved, by selecting the right
resolution for your screen the game should align  properly, see issues here:
https://codeberg.org/glitchapp/fish-fillets-remake/issues

> == Tarball URL: ==
> https://ufile.io/ofl2vukd

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16455>