[Savannah-register-public] [task #15227] Submission of PeaFactory

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15227] Submission of PeaFactory
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 09:04:31 -0400 (EDT)

> Source files should now contain copyright and license notices.

All files should contain them, not just "source files".

What about giving the GNU Project due credit?

Also, please include an exact copy of the GPL from gnu.org (in your case,
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt), without re-wrapping
the lines.

> Which of the dependencies is GPL incompatible?

EPL-1.0 is GPL-incompatible; if this is just a compiler, it shouldn't affect
the licensing of your code, but you should make sure it doesn't.

> I thought the Java platform was no longer a problem for the GPL

I'm not an expert in Java, please take a look at
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/JavaIssues/ (if that page is outdated,
please suggest updates on address@hidden).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15227>

  Message sent via Savannah