savannah-hackers-public

Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] https://elpa.gnu.org/ Down

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] https://elpa.gnu.org/ Down
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 00:32:52 -0700

Hello Clark,

Clark Henry wrote:
> >> https://elpa.gnu.org/
> >> Can you please advise?

I advise filing a ticket with sysadmin AT gnu.org since elpa.gnu.org
does not have savannah.gnu.org anywhere in the URL and has nothing to
do with us here.  We have no access to it.  Sorry.

> It appears this problem only exists when I establish an Internet
> connection through a mobile WiFi hotspot. https://elpa.gnu.org is the
> only site where I've experience this problem.

Might be a routing issue.  Might try forcing both IPv4 and IPv6 at
different times and seeing if one works but the other does not.

Bob