[Savannah-dev] Greetings!

From: gremson
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Greetings!
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:40:38 +0100

                Chief. Gerbrad Remson

  From:        Barrister, Gerbrad Remson
                 lagos, nigeria
                  (West Africa).

  Greetings!

  Hoping business is great for you at this moment.  This is a
repeat to my first email to you two days ago that I am interested in you
assisting  me to locate good investment opportunities in real estate,
money market,  oil  and gas and other fields in your country.
ihave been taken into confidence by individuals here in
West Africa  who  seek new opportunities to move/invest their money now

overseas to  enable  them possibly relocate with their families to such
country in future.The returns to each party to be involved on the proposed

business are quite substantial for which I will provide you with more details
upon receiving  your response.  I need you to consider this offer seriously
or kindly refer me to  anyone  in your country you can recommend who might
be interested in such  mutually rewarding confidentiality relationship.
  If you
are  interested  in the proposed venture I suggest that you and I come into
partnership. Then contact me at this email address address@hidden
immediately for more information.

 Best Regards,
gerbrad remson