[Savannah-dev] newbie

From: Katy Lee
Subject: [Savannah-dev] newbie
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:15:07 -0400

Hello. I'm completely new to this. I'm not quite sure what i need to do. I'm
trying to upgrade the phpgw that i have because there is something seriously
wrong with the bookmarks.  you can't delete a bookmark (easily), but I have yet
to find out just how to delete a bookmark.  from what I have read so far, it
looks like i should get a cvs update. however, i'm not quite sure what that
entails. I think I need a cvs client, but i'm not quite sure. if it helps, this
is the site that needs the update: http://developserver.larc.nasa.gov/login.php

So in summary, I don't know how/where to get the update.  Then I don't know how
to install the update.

Any pointers would be most useful!

Katy Lee