[Savannah-dev] CONFIDENTIAL

From: Roy Okoya
Subject: [Savannah-dev] CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:43:44 +0300

Greetings,

I am Mr. Roy Okoya the Auditor General of a Prime bank in Africa. There
Is an Account opened in this bank in 1997 and since 2002 no body has
Operated on this account again. After going through some old file in
the records I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently
it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is
Dr.Phillip Morris , a Foreigner and a miner at delth Gold Co, a
geologist by Profession. He died since 2001. And no other person knows
about this account or anything concerning it. The account has no other
beneficiary and my Investigation Proved to me as well that his company
does not know anything about his Account and the amount involved is USD
36m) Thirty Six Million United States Dollars.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because the bank is going to
welcome you as a foreigner that has correct information about the
account, which I will give to you before we proceed. I know that this
message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves
before, we will sign an agreement for the legitimacy of the money
before proceeding further. I strongly believe in God that you will
never let me down in this business because you are the only person i
have contacted in this business. I need you?re full cooperation to make
this work fine.

If you are Capable to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust
we will achieve this money immediately, because this opportunity might
not Come again in life. I will also use my Position to Influence and
affect legal approvals and immediate onward transfer of this Money to
Your account with appropriate clearance from the ministries and Foreign
Exchange department. As soon as I hear your response I will let you
know your own percentage. I look forward to your earliest reply in my
private email address@hidden

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Roy Okoya

http://www.sentimente.ro