[Savannah-dev] please, help me.

From: masab01
Subject: [Savannah-dev] please, help me.
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:31:01 +0000 (GMT)

Attention please,

It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek
Your help in the context below. I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha (widow) the wife of
former head of state of Nigeria, general sani abacha whose sudden death
Occurred on the 8th of June 1998. As a result of
Cardiac arrest while still in government.

I have no doubt about your capacity and good will to assist me in receiving
into your personal bank account (For safety) the sum of us$45.5million(forty
five Million, five hundred thousand us dollars)"willed"
And deposited to me by my late husband this money is Currently deposited with a
security company in two Trunk Boxes as belongings awaiting collection. As it is
Legally required, the administration of my late Husband’s properties is under
the authority of my
Family’s lawyer since the demise of my husband, the present
Regime (government) has been probing my late husband's Wealth. Presently, some
cash assets within and outside Nigeria have been frozen and seized.
Fortunately, our Family lawyer had secretly protected the personal Will of my
late husband from the notice of the Government meanwhile, i and every member of
my family are being monitored and also denied access to
Financial dealing within and outside Nigeria. Hence, I Was advice by my
personal assistance to employ the assistance of a neutral individual outside
Nigeria and with the legal backing of my family lawyer to pose as The
beneficiary of the willed money and therefore Claim the consignment from the
security company for Benefit of us all (mutual benefit).

The government had earlier placed foreign embargo on all our family members,
seized all known local and International outfits of our business empire. The
Situation has been so terrible that we are virtually living on the assistance
of our well wishers. In view
Of this plight, I will expect to see you as a trust Worthy and kind enough
personality to respond to my Mail to save my family and I from a hopeless
future.
I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid Effort in this regard with
20% of the fund when finally received in your personal bank account.

My lawyer will make every arrangement to effect complete dislodgment of this
money within a week of the receipt of your response through my private
E-mail:(address@hidden). Please, all contact on
Phone must be through our family lawyer (or my personal assistance while you
Communicate with me on email as my family members and I
Are been heavily monitored by the government.

I look forward to your quick response.

Regards,

Mrs.Mariam Abacha(widow)