[Savannah-dev] Compliment

From: favour_komeno
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Compliment
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:15:32 +0100

Dear Friend,

Business Proposal.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. My name is Mr. Favour
Komeno, I work with the African Express Banking Corporation (AEBC) in the
foreign accounts department. I was the personal account manager to one of our
late foreign customer. I am writing you this letter to ask for your support and
co-operation to carry out this transaction in standing as the next of kin to
the deceased.

There is this total deposited amount of US$45. 5 million ( Forty-five million,
five hundred thousand United States Of American Dollars ) in an inactive
account that belongs to the deceased who is one of our Foreign customer that
died along side his entire family in November 1997 in a plane crash.

Since this development, the bank has advertised for his next of kin or any
close relation of his to come forward and put forward claim for this money, but
nobody came to apply for it.

As nobody has come forward for the claim of this money as his next of kin, I as
the account manager to the deceased have decided to look for a trusted foreign
person who can stand in as the next of kin to the deceased and claim this
money. I need this  foreign person who will now be my partner with the guide
lines I will give to him, to apply for the claim of the above sum. Since the
deceased is a foreigner and nobody has come forward since 1997 to claim the
said funds as his next of kin, I don't want this money to go into the Bank's
Treasury as "unclaimed fund" and therefore be confiscated by the bank.

Every document to needed for the approval and release of the funds for payment
and remittance to be effected to your home account that will be given to me by
you, will emanate from my table for I will perfectly secure every document to
be in accordance with the banking law and guidelines in your name as the next
of kin, this you have nothing to worry about.

Carrying out this deal with me, 30% of the total amount will be for you, 10%
will be set aside to offset any expenses incurred on both sides during the
transacting period in getting the approvals for the release and remittance of
the funds in your name to your home given account, while 60% will come to my
side.

You accepting my proposal in standing as the next of kin to claim this funds,
indicate by replying this letter and also give me your PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND
FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION . I await your immediate
reply to enable us start this transaction. Once I receive your reply, I will
send you the Text of Application for claim.

Please reply me with this VERY e-mail address:- address@hidden

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

Yours faithfully,

MR. FAVOUR KOMENO.