[Savannah-dev] creating users

From: Jeff McRae
Subject: [Savannah-dev] creating users
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:35:32 -0500

I just got the responsibility of maintaining a savannah system so I'm not
too familiar with it yet..

Currently, the web stuff is all working and people can create projects, but
the users and groups are not being created on the linux system.  It appears
to me that sv_cvs requires a few changes to get running and I'm not too
eager to dive in and figure out everything that's happening..

It seems that sv_users.pl do what I need..  but it says sv_groups.pl must
be run first and this file doesn't exist on my system.  I download a
version of sv_groups.pl from the savannah site but it get an error when I
run it:

address@hidden backend]# ./sv_groups.pl
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'dir_homepage' in 'field
list' at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Savannah/DB.pm line 97.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'dir_homepage' in 'field
list' at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Savannah/DB.pm line 97.

Is this sv_groups.pl not compatible with my current installation?  Anything
I can do to get this running?
thanks