[Savannah-dev] [bugs #6854] Can't approve news

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bugs #6854] Can't approve news
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:57:30 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[bugs #6854] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: Tim Mann
On: Fri 11/28/2003 at 14:57

Category:  Web Frontend
Severity:  5 - Average
Fixed Release:
Affected release:

Original Submission:  I can no longer approve new news items for my project
(xboard).  I noticed that there is now a column in the member permissions for
news, which was initially set to "none" for all members.  I changed it to give
myself permission, but I'm still not offered a link to a page where I can
approve news.  I even tried logging out and back in.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=6854>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/