[Savannah-dev] Problem with one of your OpenEXR-1.0.5.tar.gz file

From: Andrew Lord
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Problem with one of your OpenEXR-1.0.5.tar.gz file
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:00:37 +0930

Hi,

THere's a problem with the file OpenEXR-1.0.5.tar.gz, on your page
"http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=openexr";

The file downloads fine as a 6.6 MB file, but when I attempt to extract the
file, I get the message "No files in current archive".

I think the problem is specific to the above file, since every other file that
I've downloaded from your page, including an earlier EXR version
OpenEXR-1.0.4.tar.gz, extracts fine.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Andrew Lord