[Savannah-dev] Multiple web pages?

From: Schwenk, Mitch
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Multiple web pages?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:11:05 -0400

This might have been asked else, in that case, I'm sorry if I overlooked
that web address.  I tried to search before asking this.

Are there any plans for supporting multiple web pages?  Do you know of any
php-nuke (6.5) compatible modules to support multiple web pages?  Thanks.

Mitch Schwenk
Network Services                        3215 Prospect Park Drive, Room 104
Systems Administration  Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
EDS - Medi-Cal                  (916) 636-1195
address@hidden