Re: [Savannah-dev] WIKI integration with savannah

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] WIKI integration with savannah
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:38:56 +0100

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 10:15:38PM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

> Marcus Hardt <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Is there already such a development?
> >
> > If not: Suggestions for a wiki system to start playing with?
>
> This feature has been requested in the past, Jaime (another of the
> Savannah-hackers) has this project:
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/wikiup/
>
> I asked him in the past if it would be a good candidate to be
> integrated with Savannah and he said yes.

Hi Marcus and Hugo,
I've been away from Savannah for a couple of months now, but I'm back and
my top priority right now is to set up the Wiki. Give me a
week and I think I'll have it working by now.
Cheers,
Jaime

Marcus: did you get the access you needed to the Savannah projects? I
got too busy after last time we talked and did not have time to look
into it. If you still would like to help please let me know.