[Savannah-dev] [bug #5415] Problems opening window for email attachments

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #5415] Problems opening window for email attachments
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 02:24:55 -0400

=================== BUG #5415: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5415&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: ven 19.09.2003 à 08:24 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Apparently, your bug report is not related to the Savannah

Project (Savannah software and Savannah hosting facility).

Please, resubmit your bug to the appropriate bug tracker. For

instance, if you're looking for mldonkey, go on it's page at

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mldonkey/ and then, on the

menu, click on Bug Tracking (or Bugs).

=================== BUG #5415: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Signalé par: poliveira                Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: ven 19.09.2003 à 03:55
Category:  Web Interface              Severity:  5 - Average
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Every time I try to put an email attachment, the window
opens but remains blank and nothing occurs. There are no problems with file
uploading and I have the same problem using IE or Mozilla.

I'm using version 0.9.14.006 on a sme 5.6 server (RH 7.3) box.

Best Regards

Pedro Oliveira

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: ven 19.09.2003 à 08:24        By: yeupou
Apparently, your bug report is not related to the Savannah

Project (Savannah software and Savannah hosting facility).

Please, resubmit your bug to the appropriate bug tracker. For

instance, if you're looking for mldonkey, go on it's page at

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mldonkey/ and then, on the

menu, click on Bug Tracking (or Bugs).

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5415&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/