[Savannah-dev] about installing an application

From: thyoon
Subject: [Savannah-dev] about installing an application
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 06:10:36 -0400

Hi sir,

My name is Matthew Yoon.

I am trying to install cpp2xml software, but I am currently experiencing
various difficulties.

Can you please help me about where I can get necessary files, and how should I
proceed with installation?

Moreover, are there any way that I can install this on win32 based machine? I
thought it would only necessitate windows binary to enable gnu (gcc to be more
precise) in win32-based system, or through cygwin.

Thank you so much for your consideration and time.
Sincerely, Matthew Yoon

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca