[Savannah-dev] [bug #5340] savannah.conf.php

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #5340] savannah.conf.php
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 05:34:56 -0400

=================== BUG #5340: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5340&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: mar 16.09.2003 à 11:34 (Europe/Paris)

Arg.

There is a stupid "feature" in my webbrowser that made me use a canned answer
instead of the answer I typed.

1) I do not want to sound harsh, but please read the INSTALL and
INSTALL.verbose files.

2) Unless you are not sure that something is not behaving like it should,
please post support request, not bugs.

3) non-blockers bugs are fixed only in the development branch.

=================== BUG #5340: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: parser                    Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mar 16.09.2003 à 11:08
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Average
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Why is the include/pre.php refereing on a configurtaion
file called savannah.conf.php. In my whole savannah directory there is no file
called like this. And as expected the page didn´t load correctly.

require getenv('SV_LOCAL_INC_PREFIX').'/savannah.conf.php';

After I changed savannah.conf.php into the former name of the configuration
file local.inc the page was loading without any errors.

require getenv('SV_LOCAL_INC_PREFIX').'/local.inc';

I downloaded savannah via CVS from your server yesterday, and there were all
the bugs I submitted today still in there.

A few ID-Stamps following:

// $Id: pre.php,v 1.67 2003/06/21 16:10:40 yeupou Exp $

// $Id: Layout.class,v 1.145 2003/08/08 13:47:38 babar Exp $

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: mar 16.09.2003 à 11:27        By: yeupou
Apparently, your bug report is not related to the Savannah

Project (Savannah software and Savannah hosting facility).

Please, resubmit your bug to the appropriate bug tracker. For

instance, if you're looking for mldonkey, go on it's page at

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mldonkey/ and then, on the

menu, click on Bug Tracking (or Bugs).

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5340&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/