[Savannah-dev] [bug #1333] No CC list entry on the "Submit a Bug" page

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #1333] No CC list entry on the "Submit a Bug" page
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:27:41 -0400

=================== BUG #1333: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1333&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: lun 15.09.2003 à 13:27 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | ljulliar                  | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed
       Fixed Release |                           | DEV_2003-09-05_CERN

Fixed in the CVS.

=================== BUG #1333: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: psmith                    Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: ven 04.10.2002 à 20:07
Category:  Bug Tracker                Severity:  1 - Enhancement
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:  DEV_2003-09-05_CERN

Original Submission:  There is no place on the "Submit a Bug" page to add a CC
entry.  I have to create the bug, then edit it to add the CC entry.

Having the ability to add at least one CC entry at bug creation time would be
extremely useful for me, since (as a maintainer) I often end up adding bugs
that were originally reported via the bug mailing list or some other bug
tracking system like the Debian BTS--in these cases I want to put the
originator of the bug on the CC list.  It would be much less work for me if I
could add that person during the creation of the bug rather than as a separate
step.

Thanks!  I really like what you folks are doing with Savannah these days.  Keep
it up!

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: lun 15.09.2003 à 13:27        By: yeupou
Fixed in the CVS.

Date: sam 05.10.2002 à 22:15        By: ljulliar
I think you have a good point here. I'll change that probably some time soon.
However next week is going to be very busy for me so don't hold your breath.
The week after probably.

Date: ven 04.10.2002 à 21:42        By: yeupou
Laurent, if you have time, can you handle this?

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1333&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/