[Savannah-dev] Re: [bug #4439] visible countdown until next cron job upd

From: Moritz Schulte
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: [bug #4439] visible countdown until next cron job update
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:35:56 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> In fact, I think that the /my page will be able to tell you whether
> your keys has been succesfully registered.

Of course!  It tells me wether it *has* been registered, but it does
not tell me, when it *will* be registered, in case that did not happen
yet.  I was in a situation where it would have been quite helpful to
know that time.

> It should more helpful than just printing the theorical hour of
> cronjob.

Surely it's not an important feature and in case it is more
tricky/difficult to implement, it's not worth it.

                moritz
--
((gpg-key-id . "6F984199")
 (email      . "address@hidden")