[Savannah-dev] [bug #3819] Wrong Location header breaks bookmarks

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #3819] Wrong Location header breaks bookmarks
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:07:19 -0400

=================== BUG #3819: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3819&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: mer 10.09.2003 à 15:07 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | Other                     | Web Interface
            Severity | 9 - Blocker               | 3 - Ordinary

Having a running version of savannah not up to date is not really a bug.

If you think we will forget to update the savannah copy, you can post a support
request asking us to update our copy. If you think this bug is major (I'm not
convinced by now, I'd rather work to be able to merge the branch and the trunk
soon -- I changed the severity to ordinary, this bug is annoying but do not
forbid people to use Savannah) and want us to backport the fix, it may be an
option.

It's would be pretty unconvenient for me to spend time to close bugs when I'll
update the running copy. In which pseudo-release the bug is fixed is provided,
I think that's matters most.

Indeed the bug tracker, IMHO, is here to track bugs, and bugs are mostly in the
Savannah code (or in the configuration of Savannah and related tools).

=================== BUG #3819: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: lo-lan-do                 Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: ven 30.05.2003 à 11:41
Category:  Web Interface              Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:  DEV_2003-09-05_CERN

Original Submission:  My browser bookmarks include
"https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/";, so I can either go to my personal page or to
the login page, which would then redirect me to my personal page.  That used to
work, until a few weeks ago, where my browser complained that it couldn't reach
"account".  A bit of investigation showed up this:

$ curl -D- https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/

HTTP/1.1 302 Found