[Savannah-dev] [bug #3782] View/Edit Group Members links in admin interf

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #3782] View/Edit Group Members links in admin interface broken
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:04:18 -0400

=================== BUG #3782: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3782&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: mer 10.09.2003 à 12:04 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
              Status | Open                      | Closed

=================== BUG #3782: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: yeupou                    Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mer 28.05.2003 à 12:32
Category:  Other                      Severity:  3 - Ordinary
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:  CERN branch

Original Submission:  When editing a registration, the link View/Edit Group
Members is broken.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: ven 05.09.2003 à 16:10        By: yeupou
Fixed in the CVS now.

Date: mer 28.05.2003 à 12:45        By: yeupou
anyway, a the author name + email address should printed in the project
description, because I often download mails on a computer and finally manage
the registration on another one, with the first one shutdowned. I can get the
full mail in my archives on my local server but it takes more time that getting
the information directly from savannah.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3782&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/