[Savannah-dev] [bug #5135] Skript "make update-conf" is bad

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #5135] Skript "make update-conf" is bad
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:49:03 -0400

=================== BUG #5135: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5135&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: lun 08.09.2003 à 15:49 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Invalid
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou
              Status | Open                      | Closed

I think you are running a version of Savannah we do not distribute, because
it's highly non-probably that the current one delivers something related to
"local.inc" (file removed several month ago).

Aside from that, I do not see any problem with setting conffile to 711. No
users should be able to read this file which content password, no users should
be allowed to modify this file. Apart from the httpd user and root.

=================== BUG #5135: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: parser                    Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: lun 08.09.2003 à 14:11
Category:  Content                    Severity:  5 - Average
Assigned to:  yeupou                  Status:  Closed
Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  If you run "make update-conf" the mask from "local.inc"
is set to 711. It is a Problem, if the file is owned by another user like
apache. Solution: Dont change old mask.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: lun 08.09.2003 à 15:49        By: yeupou
I think you are running a version of Savannah we do not distribute, because
it's highly non-probably that the current one delivers something related to
"local.inc" (file removed several month ago).

Aside from that, I do not see any problem with setting conffile to 711. No
users should be able to read this file which content password, no users should
be allowed to modify this file. Apart from the httpd user and root.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5135&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/