[Savannah-dev] Re: indentation

From: Nic
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: indentation
Date: 03 Sep 2003 15:58:17 +0100

> > Top-level (ie: function) bodys are not indented, all other blocks are
> > indented. The indentation level is 2 spaces.
>
> Ok, I wonder why emacs did not picked the appropriate indentation
> space.
>
> Anyway, I think we will use indent to automatically ident all the code
> appropriately (I hope it works well).

Indent probably won't work for PHP.  Although it's pretty similar to C
it has different keywords, I think indent will barf when it sees them.

btw Emacs c-mode doesn't do auto-indenting of blocks unless you use
newline-and-indent for breaking the line. When you insert a "{"
c-mode moves the brace to the correct position.

As you've intimated you have to be using GNU style which you can turn
on with:

    C-c . gnu

Nic