Re: [Savannah-dev] Conversion

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] Conversion
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:34:03 +0100

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 12:47:11AM +1000, OzSportsbikes Admin wrote:
> I have created a new site for Australian Motorcycle enthusiasts and and
> currently running PostNuke.
> I have been searching everywhere for a module that would allow my members to
> create their own web page with pictures of their bikes.
> Yours is the first that I have been able to find that might just do the trick.
> My question is, Would it be very difficult to convert this module to run with
> PostNuke?
> If it can be done, I was also wondering if it could be setup so that members
> pages can be searched by a number of different criteria (State they live in,
> Brand of bike and Bike Capacity)
>
> Thanks for your advice in advance.

Hi,
I think you are talking to the wrong people. We do not know what module you
are talking about. Savannah is a site where we host free softwware projects;
perhaps you are thinking about some project that has been hosted in Savannah.
You should talk to the authors of the module and not to us (administrators of
the site wher the development of the module takes place).

Regards,
Jaime