[Savannah-dev] [bug #4203] Submission of GPG key in account conf imposs

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4203] Submission of GPG key in account conf impossible
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 10:31:00 -0400

=================== BUG #4203: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4203&group_id=11

Changes by: Stéphane Urbanovski <address@hidden>
Date: dim 06.07.2003 à 16:30 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 9 - Blocker
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed

fixed in cvs.
This seems to bee a rather old bug anyway: the database was updated but the
keys were not displayed in the input field.

=================== BUG #4203: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: jast                      Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: dim 06.07.2003 à 01:50
Category:  Other                      Severity:  9 - Blocker

Original Submission:  When I try to add a GPG key (or a fingerprint) to my
profile, nothing happens -- the key doesn't show up in the <textarea> after
hitting the submit button, and it's nowhere to be seen in my public profile.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: dim 06.07.2003 à 16:30        By: babar
fixed in cvs.
This seems to bee a rather old bug anyway: the database was updated but the
keys were not displayed in the input field.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4203&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/