[Savannah-dev] Cooperation between GNU and CERN Savannah teams

From: Derek FEICHTINGER
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Cooperation between GNU and CERN Savannah teams
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:08:11 +0200

Hi,

As described in an earlier posting on this list (from June 16th) CERN has been
using Savannah successfully since last December. We would like to take active
part in helping to develop Savannah further and bring in the features we have
included up to now. For this we have been in contact with Mathieu Roy
(yeupou) from the GNU Savannah Development team on how to best organize the
cooperation, especially in respect to handling of the Savannah code on their
CVS repository.

We came up with the attached proposal and we would like to ask the other
developers, whether they agree to this or whether they have any
improvements/additions.

Regards,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 22 767 26 98
LCG/SPI Group                           email: address@hidden