[Savannah-dev] [bug #3949] table survey_question_types not created by s

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #3949] table survey_question_types not created by script mysql/database_savannah.structure
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:12:59 -0400

=================== BUG #3949: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3949&group_id=11

Changes by: Andrea Caltroni <address@hidden>
Date: Mon 06/23/2003 at 09:12 (GMT)

Then I guess you should also not try to insert values in it through script
mysql/database_savannah.initvalues ;-)

=================== BUG #3949: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: ajm661023               Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Wed 06/11/2003 at 16:01
Category:  Database                   Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  From the installation instructions on file
INSTALL.verbose:

Table survey_question_types should be added to script
mysql/database_savannah.structure:

CREATE TABLE survey_question_types (
  id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  type int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
  PRIMARY KEY  (id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

Script mysql/database_savannah.initvalues will try to insert values into it!

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Mon 06/23/2003 at 09:12       By: ajm661023

Date: Sat 06/21/2003 at 13:28       By: yeupou
This talbe is not created  because we do not use survey and I'm not sure we'll
readd that functionality, or at least in that form.

So it's on purpose that this table is not recreated.

Date: Wed 06/11/2003 at 16:13       By: ajm661023
RECTIFICATION!!!
Column type should be:

type varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',