[Savannah-dev] savannah --- mailman

From: Aminudin Khalid
Subject: [Savannah-dev] savannah --- mailman
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:13:23 +0800

Hi,

I have installed and configured mailman on my savannah machine and it work. My current task is to integrate savannah and mailman and I believe there must a group of scripts that could handle this kind of task automatically. (eg. as a crob job)

What are the scripts that monitor data related to mailman on MySQL and update the latest mailing list request from savannah so that mailing list on mailman can be automatically created.

Thank you !

--
Mohd. Aminudin bin Mohd. Khalid
Linux Software Engineer