Re: [Savannah-dev] hello

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [Savannah-dev] hello
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:19:58 -0500

Stefan,

I assume that your Apache is truncating the name of files in its
directory listings. If so, add this to your httpd.conf.

 IndexOptions FancyIndexing NameWidth=*

Hope this helps.

Also, for the savannah hackers, why doesn't savannah support mod_gzip?
It seems this would be a nice feature to turn on to help our free
software friends behind slow modems.

--
Jason Cater
GNU Enterprise