[Savannah-dev] Parametrized sv_cvs

From: Maxence Guesdon
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Parametrized sv_cvs
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:42:47 +0200

Hello,

i'm trying to install savannah on a redhat. All components of the web interface
seem to work fine, and I'm now looking at the cron jobs, especially the sv_cvs
perl script. But it seems that this one does not really use the configuration
file (/etc/savannah/local.inc here). Did i miss something ?
I don't want to put too much pressure, but i'd like to know if changes
in this script are planned to make it work more easily (i don't really know
 perl, and don't really want to).
I saw some message on savannah-cvs about splitting sv_cvs is various scripts,
is that a first step ?

thanks for your work,

PS: why redhat ? i have no choice for this, unluckily...
--
Maxence Guesdon