[Savannah-dev] You have health problems? Here you are!

From: Dr. John Forester
Subject: [Savannah-dev] You have health problems? Here you are!
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:31:09 +0400

Today it’s miraculous, tomorrow it will be necessary to anyone

       Sensation! Together with Canadian scientists we have developed a medicaments-free method of treatment and prophylaxis of many diseases.

       This method is based on the principles of audio stimulation using biological feedback. Impact of especially generated biorhythmic impulses upon cerebral cortex occurs in course of auditing of the melody chosen by you, which results into change of biorhythm.

       With healthy people biorhythms change physiologically, in accordance with definite time intervals, and depending on state of mind.

       Nervous overcharge, stresses, diseases, pharmacological addiction, etc, result in disturbance of self-regulation of cerebral cortex biorhythms. This leads to irregularity of general rhythm of vital functions and to disturbance of consciousness.

       Our method allows corrections in irregularity of biorhythms and guarantee comfortable state of health. The method brings soft physiological influence upon cerebral cortex, tuning up precisely to the necessary biorhythm. Use of the method is absolutely safe, as it doesn't cause addiction and has a stable and prolonged effect. This will undoubtedly give a possibility of application of the method with wide sections of patients - both healthy people and people with various illnesses.

     You can find information about our products here: www.mbioline.com/products.html

       For information on the melody of interest to you click here and download it.

[ READ MORE ]

NEW PRODUCTS:

[ Biorythm for Health ]
[ Biorythm for Business ]
[ Biorythm for Relaxation ]
[ Biorythm for Children ]
[ Biorythm for Students ]
[ Biorythm for Pets ]

Our technique has been patented and approved by leading medical institutions in the
USA and Canada.

Attention! It is advertising dispatch. Excuse us if we have troubled you.

On clicking this reference, we will understand that you are not interested in our method as well as in advanced scientific developments and discoveries.

[ unsubscribe ]

M-Line Inc. 2003