[Savannah-dev] [Bug #2907] jobs cannot be deleted/filled

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #2907] jobs cannot be deleted/filled
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:47:44 -0500

=================== BUG #2907: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2907&group_id=11

Changes by: Karl Berry <address@hidden>
Date: Tue 03/25/03 at 11:47 (US/Pacific)

i was using mozilla 1.2 when i tried to close it before. i did this:
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/texinfo/
administration -> main
edit jobs
<clicked on the info maintainer title>
<changed status to filled and/or deleted>
<clicked on finished>

there were no error messages, but the status change did not actually take
place, i.e., i still had three jobs opened.

anyway, that's probably exactly what you did, so since it worked, great :).
i'll let you know if it fails again next time i close a job, if i'm lucky
enough to ever got a doc or qa person :).

thanks.

=================== BUG #2907: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: karl                    Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Sun 03/23/03 at 15:38
Category:  Other                      Severity:  5 - Average

Original Submission:  i posted a "job" for standalone info maintainer a few
weeks ago. i have volunteers for that now, so i'd like to mark it filled or
deleted so that it won't show up any more. but when i change the status on the
edit jobs page, and click finished (or any of the various other update
buttons), it doesn't actually make any changes. the status is still open.

help? thanks.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Tue 03/25/03 at 09:44         By: yeupou
That's strange, I tried (with filled) and it works.

Did you get any strange error message?

If you are able to reproduce your problem, please tell me how (along with
browser infos).

Thanks for your report.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached